This recipe is considered by tibetans to be the best way to whiten teeth safely and effectively. After using it as described below, I started adding a quarter teaspoon of baking soda and 2 drops of pure organic peppermint essential oils to the mix. By doing this I have been able to replace store-bought toothpaste so this remedy can even end up saving you money in the long run!
Since you have these ingredients already at home, you can start trying this immediately! You will see results very quickly and I promise you will never turn back to regular toothpastes.
Best Way To Whiten Teeth – Recipe
Here is a secret and simple recipe of Tibetan monks to keep the teeth white and healthy for a long time.
- Water- ½ cup (boiled and then bring down to room temperature)
- Salt- 1 tbsp
- Take ½ cup of water at room temperature which you have boiled once.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt to it and stir it well.
- Now, soak your toothbrush in the solution and brush your teeth with it.
- Once you done with brushing rinse your mouth with cold water.
- Use this teeth cleaning method after each meal, at least twice every day.
Here are some of the benefits of this recipe in regards to dental care.
- It strengthens the teeth’s enamel,
- It destroys the cavity and pathogenic bacteria present in the mouth
- It can fix the cracks in the teeth.
You can use this recipe as a mouthwash as it is used in many regions in the world. It helps to destroy the bacteria present in the mouth and loosen up the food stuck in between the teeth.
Yep that’s it! With just salt (I use pink himalayan salt) and water you can have white, strong teeth like the Tibetan Monks. Whiten your smile naturally with this super simple and effective remedy.
Article and Image Source