How To Get Enough HEALTHY Salt Into Your Diet:
If you’re not used to consuming salt (for example if you’ve been on a low sodium diet), it might seem like a huge transition to you. Of course adding salt to the foods you eat is a great start, but there are definitely other ways that you can make sure that you’re getting enough as well:
– Dissolve ½ to 1 tsp of the salt in a quart of water daily and drink it to help with your electrolyte and trace mineral levels.
– Add two tablespoons to your detox bath.
– Make yourself a salt scrub and use it while you’re in the shower.
– Invest in a salt board and use it for cooking and curing your favourite foods.
– Buy a Himalayan salt bar and use it in the shower to help soothe and heal dry and cracked skin (completely safe for use on children).
– Throw out the deodorant you’re currently using (chances are that it’s bad for you anyway), and invest in a salt deodorant bar instead (can be found in health food stores and on the internet – perfect for use by anyone with allergies to even natural deodorant alternatives).
– Swish some warm salt water in your mouth for 60 seconds a day – The trace minerals will help remineralize your teeth and the pH content will help you balance the pH in your mouth.
Once you’ve made the switch to real salt, you’ll never want to go back to synthesized salt.
My family and I noticed a lot of difference when we made the switch from table salt to himalayan sea salt and I hope that you do to. While this is not a cure-all for everything, the benefits far outweigh not making the switch for your health.
If you found this article helpful, or know someone who suffers from sleep deprivation, please share it with your family and friends so they can know the benefits of this amazing all natural mineral we know as Himalayan sea Salt.
Image Source: Pinterest